Your Patient Centered Medical Home
Servicing patients 7-years of age to seniors
515 Iron Bridge Road
Freehold, NJ 07728
Phone: 732-303-6455 (MILLS)
E-mail: [email protected]
*We are located in the left rear section of Iron Bridge Park
Dr. Mills office participates with most insurance plans.
Please call the office if you change your insurance plan. Insurances we do not participate include:
1. United Compass
2. Medicaid as the primary insurance
3. Horizon NJ Health as the primary insurance
4. Horizon Medicare Blue Advantage HMO
5. GHI / Emblem as the primary insurance
6. Amerihealth as the primary insurance
7. No new patients will be accepted into Aetna HMO, Aetna Medicare PPO, or Aetna Medicare Advantage PPO
as the primary insurance. Exceptions below:
- We ARE participating with Aetna
SEHBP Educators, Aetna SHBP and Aetna CentraState plans
Patient Care Hours
Monday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am to 3:30PM
Thursday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Friday 9:00am to 3:00pm
Saturday and Sunday Closed
2019 Office Closures:
- January 1, 2019 New Year’s Day
- May 27th Memorial Day
- July 4th Independence Day
- August 12, 2019
- September 2nd Labor Day
- November 28th Thanksgiving
- November 29th
- December 25, 2019 Christmas
- December 31 2019
We know there are times when you need to be seen because you are sick! We will make every effort to see on the same day during office hours.
us at 732-303-6455. Our lines are busy so leave a message.
- Or, e-mail the care team at [email protected]
- Or send a message through your patient portal. See Portal Tab above.
- The Care
Team will get back to you as soon as possible
- Horizon's Online Provider Directory as a Patient Centered Office!
- Horizon Blue Physician Recognition program: Top 15% of all offices!
- United Healthcare's Premium Designation Program for Family Medicine quality and cost efficiency! and "superior measures achieved" for early detection and medication management!
- Cigna Care Designated Physician- quality and cost efficiency measures- again in 2019!
- Medicare Blue Ribbon Practice, having the largest reduction in hospital admissions
- Participating in the CPC+ 5-year quality program through Medicare